Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Announcement
My apologies to the few who read this blog. Unless something miraculous happens (as in a few people commit to weekly contribution to this site), I will be shutting down the Thinking Christians Blog.

This site was intended for multiple contributors. I simply cannot solely provide the content that such a site should have. Such a Blog should be a lively place full of thought-provoking and Biblical commentary on the world around us. My vision for TCB has not been realized. It takes quite a bit of work to keep up such a thing, and with my current commitments, I cannot keep it running alone.

If you are reading this and are willing and committed to posting regular thought-provoking tidbits about the world around us from a Biblical perspective, please email me at disciple AT dreifuss DOT org.

If nobody answers, it is farewell and Godspeed. I'll continue to post thoughts and such over at www.dreifuss.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home